We are now open to guest posts on topics relevant to our site. We welcome writers to contribute posts to our blog and benefit in terms of reach, recognition and web traffic boost.
Guidelines for guest post submissions
• Niche: We will only accept unique articles written on topics like Indian History, Culture, Religion, Politics etc.
• Article Requirements: The article should be 100% unique and plagiarism free. It should be at least 500 words in length. Make sure the articles submitted are well written, have correct grammar and punctuation, and are proofread.
• Images: If you are using an image for your post, make sure you have the permission to use it or else you can send us the link from where you have taken the images.
• Links: You can include 1-2 links to your website in the body of the article or in the author bio at the end of the article.
• Copyright: Once your article will be submitted, the copyright for the article will be transferred to us. We will also hold the right to edit or reject the article.
• Next Steps: Send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you if we need any other information. This process will take 3-5 working days so please do not try to send us multiple emails.